Limited Time Offer:
UK is a great country with a long history and many places of interest. It is one of the most habitable countries in the world. But on the other hand, Britain is also one of the most heavily monitored countries in the world, and once Britain begins to leave the European Union, the situation will become even worse.
In the UK, surveillance is everywhere, and the British government and ISPs collect your data as follows:
- Your IP address
- Your address and payment information
- Logs of every website you visit and time of visit
- Your communication metadata, such as email messages, instant messaging messages, etc.
If you are a person who values your privacy and the privacy of your loved ones, and you are living in the UK or planning to go to the UK for a holiday, then it is highly recommended that you use a VPN in the UK.
Using a VPN in the UK can protect your online privacy. Whether you are at home or on a public WIFI, the VPN can create a secure network tunnel to hide your real IP and protect your online information, ensuring that both British ISPs and hackers Can’t spy on your privacy. VPN can also help you to remove the content that is not accessible due to geographical restrictions, such as you want to access the US Netflix and Hulu in the United Kingdom, or you want to access the British BBC iPlayer and other British TV shows in other countries, you can use the VPN Provide the UK IP address to achieve. Using a VPN can also bypass surveillance by the British government and ISPs and allow unlimited P2P file sharing.
Here are reviews and comparisons of the best UK VPNs in 20120:
TOP 1: ShurfShark: ( $ 1.99 / Month ) ( 83% OFF )
Like Expressvpn, SurfShark is headquartered in the British Virgin Islands and has no data retention laws. ShurfShark uses AES 256-bit Encryption and strict zero-log policy, supports multiple VPN protocols, and has built-in Kill Switch function. It can bypass censorship and monitoring by the British government and ISP to ensure privacy and data security.
ShurfShark has more than 1,000 servers in more than 60 countries around the world, with a large number of servers around North America and the United Kingdom. While providing fast and reliable connection speeds for UK users, you can also easily unlock services such as streaming media, games, audio, etc. that are not accessible due to geographical restrictions. With SurfShark VPN, UK users can access all streaming media around the world anytime, anywhere. All ShurfShark servers have unlimited support for Torrenting and P2P, which is also good news for those who love Torrenting.
In terms of compatibility, SurfShark provides simple and friendly dedicated applications for various devices and platforms, including macOS, Android, iOS, FireTV, Linux, Chrome and Firefox. All applications are easy to download, install, and connect, and even a novice VPN user can get started quickly.
The most important point is that SurfShark allows countless devices to be connected at the same time, which can fully meet the needs of a large family and a small company.
ShurfShark Main Features:
- 1000+ Servers in 60 Countries
- All servers support Torrenting and P2P
- Allow countless devices to connect at the same time
- Best budget VPN in the UK
- Powerful privacy and security features
- 24/7 Customer Service
- 30 day money back guarantee
- More Information: SurfShark Review
- SurfShark Website: SurfShark.com
ShurfShark provides 24/7 Customer Service and accepts all major payment methods including: credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover), cryptocurrencies (Bitcoin, Ethereum), Google Pay, Paypal, etc. Surfshark also supports a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you don’t have any risk.
TOP 2: PureVPN: ( $ 1.65 / Month ) ( 85% OFF )
PureVPN is an established VPN service provider headquartered in Hong Kong. Hong Kong is known for not being restricted by data retention laws. PureVPN provides multiple VPN protocols, including PPTP, L2TP, IKEv2, SSTP, and OpenVPN. Users can choose freely according to their needs. In addition, PureVPN also provides 256-bit encryption, built-in Kill Switch, split tunneling, DNS and IP leak protection. PureVPN’s powerful privacy and security features provide the best protection for British users. By using PureVPN, the British government has no idea who you are or what you do.
PureVPN has more than 2,000 servers in 141 countries around the world, as well as a large number of servers in the UK and surrounding countries, providing fast and reliable connections for British users. All of its servers fully support P2P file sharing, and most of the servers in the network have been optimized for Torrenting, making it an ideal VPN for Torrenting. In terms of compatibility, they support all major platforms such as Windows, Android, Mac, Linux, and some other popular platforms, and allow 5 devices to connect at the same time.
PureVPN Main Features:
- 2000+ servers in 141+ countries
- All servers fully support P2P file sharing
- Powerful privacy and security features
- Compatible with all devices
- The most cost-effective VPN in the UK
- Allow 5 devices to connect at the same time
- 24/7 Live Chat Support
- 31-Days Money-Back Guarantee
- More Information: PureVPN Review
- PureVPN Website: PureVPN.com
PureVPN provides powerful features, super fast speed and very easy-to-use applications for UK users, and is loved by the majority of users at a discounted price of $ 1.65 per month. In terms of payment, PureVPN accepts multiple payment methods including PayPal, Alipay, Payment wall and coin, etc., and provides a 31-day money back guarantee. If you have any questions, you can always contact them through their 24/7 customer support.
TOP 3: Ivacy VPN: $1.16/Mon (88% OFF)
Ivacy is a VPN provider founded in 2007 and headquartered in Singapore. Ivacy has a history of more than ten years, and it is also one of the very few VPNs that really offers value for money.
In terms of security, Ivacy VPN uses military-grade 256-bit encryption and supports multiple VPN protocols, including OpenVPN, PPTP, SSTP, L2TP / IKEv2, etc. Ivacy has also done better than other VPNs in terms of privacy. Apart from user names and emails, Ivacy does not record any other logs of users about traffic, bandwidth, duration, etc. In other words, Ivacy does not record any metadata or activity logs.
In addition, Ivacy VPN has built-in some very useful functions, such as Kill Switch, Split Tunneling and Port Forwarding.
In terms of connection speed and unlocking streaming media, Ivacy’s performance is also very prominent. Ivacy VPN has more than 1,000 servers in more than 100 countries around the world, and can unlock all mainstream streaming media, including Netflix, BBC iPlayer, Hulu, Kodi, Amazon Prime, ESPN, HBO, etc.
With the help of servers all over the world, Ivacy VPN can not only successfully unlock all mainstream streaming media, but also provide users with ultra-fast connection speeds. When we use Ivacy VPN to watch 4K HD movies, there is no delay or buffering. If you are a torrent downloader, you can also use its optimized dedicated P2P server for P2P activities without any bandwidth and traffic restrictions.
In terms of compatibility, Ivacy is compatible with all devices and platforms, including Raspberry Pi, Blackberry, Roku, Routers and Smart TV. And provides a dedicated APP for the following devices:
- Windows 10, 8, 7, XP, and Vista
- iPhone/ iPhone/ iPad:
- Google Chrome Extension
- Firefox Extension
In order to better help novice users get started as soon as possible, Ivacy provides a separate user guide for each version of the APP. Novice users can quickly download, install, set up and connect according to the guide.
Ivacy VPN Features:
- 256-bit Encryption
- Support All Mainstream VPN Protocols
- Built-in Kill Switch
- Split Tunneling
- Port Forwarding
- No Log Policy
- More Than 1000 Servers in More Than 100 Countries
- Works with Netflix / BBC iPlayer / Hulu / Kodi / Amazon Prime / ESPN / HBO
- Provide Torrent / P2P Dedicated Server
- Compatible with All Mainstream Devices and Platforms
- Easy to use APP
- 24/7 Customer Support
- 30-Day Money Back Guarantee
- Prices As Low As $ 1.16 Per Month
- More Information: Ivacy VPN Review
- Ivacy Website: Ivacy.com
Ivacy VPN Price：
- 5 Year Plan: $ 1.16 Per Month ( 88% OFF )
- 2 Year Plan: $ 2.25 Per Month
- 1 Year Plan: $ 3.50 Per Month
- 1 Month Plan: $ 7.05 Per month
In terms of payment, Ivacy provides users with a variety of payment methods, including: credit card, Paypal, BitPay, AliPay, PerfectMoney, Paymentwall, Cryptocurrency
If you have any questions, you can also get help through their 24/7 customer support. If you are not satisfied with the services provided by Ivacy, you can also apply for a full refund within 30 days, because they have a 30-day money back guarantee, which means that new users can use Ivacy’s powerful features for 30 days for free.
In addition, in order to better protect all your devices, Ivacy allows 5 devices to be connected at the same time, which means that one account can protect all your devices at the same time.
Ivacy provides powerful services at an extremely low price of $ 1.16 per month, and is one of the few best value VPNs.
TOP 4: NordVPN: ( $ 3.49 / Month ) ( 70% OFF )
For users in the United Kingdom, NordVPN is the best VPN in the market today. NordVPN is headquartered in Panama, has no data retention laws, and is far from the control of the British government. They use strict zero-logging policy and military-grade AES-256 encryption, which can protect the privacy and data security of British users. The British government, ISPs and hackers have no idea who you are, where you are, or what you do on the Internet. This means that UK users can enjoy streaming or Torrenting without any worry. In addition, NordVPN also provides powerful features such as ad blocking, malware protection, IP and DNS leak protection, and built-in Kill Switch. Can meet the needs of all novices and veterans for VPN.
NordVPN has more than 5,100 servers in 59 countries around the world, and provides UK users with optimized dedicated Torrenting, gaming, and streaming servers. When users in the UK turn on Netflix and other streaming media, Nordvpn’s client automatically provides corresponding stable and fast access.
Nordvpn also provides applications for all major devices / systems / software, and not only that, advanced users can get a lot of manual configuration options. Nordvpn also allows users to connect up to 6 devices at the same time.
NordVPN Main Features:
- 5565+ Servers in 59+ Countries
- Headquartered in Panama without data retention law
- Top encryption and security features
- Built-in Kill Switch and IP / DNS leak protection
- Optimized dedicated Torrenting, gaming, streaming server
- Dedicated and friendly application
- Allow 6 devices to connect at the same time
- 30 Days Money Back
- More Information: NordVPN Review
- NordVPN Website: NordVPN.com
NordVPN offers multiple payment methods including Credit Cards, Alipay, UnionPay, Crypto Currencies, and a 30-day money-back guarantee. If you need help, you can count on 24/7 live chat customer support for help. Moreover, NordVPN has a huge knowledge base with useful information about settings and servers.
TOP 5: ExpressVPN: ( $ 6.67 / Month ) ( 49% OFF )
ExpressVPN provides 3000 servers in 94 countries around the world. In addition to North America, Asia, Australia, Africa and other regions, ExpressVPN has also deployed a large number of servers in Europe, the United Kingdom and surrounding areas to ensure that British users can connect to any place in the world. ExpressVPN is also considered to be the fastest VPN in the UK. In addition, all ExpressVPN servers support Torrenting and P2P. Users in the UK can use all ExpressVPN servers for Torrenting without restriction.
ExpressVPN allows users to connect 5 devices at the same time, and is widely compatible with all devices, including Windows, Mac, Android, iOS, Linux, router, Apple TV, Kodi, etc. You can also use VPN directly in Chrome and Firefox. In terms of unlocking streaming media, ExpressVPN can unlock all mainstream streaming media for UK users, including Netflix, Hulu, HBO, Amazon Prime Video, Showtime, Sling TV, DAZN.
ExpressVPN Main Features:
- 3,000+ Servers in 94 countries
- All servers support Torrenting and P2P
- Can unlock all mainstream streaming and geographically restricted services
- Military-grade 256bit encryption
- The fastest and most reliable VPN in the UK
- Unlimited bandwidth and allow 5 devices to connect at the same time
- 30 day money back guarantee
- More Information: ExpressVPN Review
- ExpressVPN Website: ExpressVPN.com
ExpressVPN accepts many different payment methods, including credit cards, PayPal, and cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin. Each plan also offers a 30-day money-back guarantee, which means you can apply for a refund if you are not satisfied within 30 days.
Why Use a VPN in the UK?
“Why use a VPN in the UK?” This question is briefly summarized here:
(1) Prevent the British government or ISP or hackers from snooping: We said earlier that the United Kingdom is one of the most heavily monitored countries in the world. The British ISP will track and record the entire network history and communication metadata of users. This is an intolerable thing for privacy-conscious British citizens. The use of a reliable VPN can completely shield the surveillance of British ISPs, and can effectively prevent snooping from network administrators and hackers.
(2) Access to restricted content and services: With the help of VPN servers across the globe, content and services that cannot be accessed due to geographical restrictions can be easily lifted, such as Hulu, Netflix, HBO GO and other US streaming media, and even NBC and ABC US version. You can also bypass censorship on sites such as Youtube and Facebook.
(3) Safe Torrenting: Through the optimized Torrenting server provided by the VPN service provider, UK users can conduct Torrenting securely and without restrictions, without worrying that they will see your real IP address by the copyright owner or the British government.
How To Choose The Best VPN For UK Users?
There are many VPNs on the market, but few VPNs are really suitable for UK users. Why is this? Because the best VPN for UK users must meet the following points:
(1) Encryption method and VPN protocol: The military-grade 256-bit encryption method and OpenVPN protocol are the most secure. Although the OpenVPN protocol may reduce connection speed, it can provide the best protection for users. Although the LT2P / IPsec protocol is not as powerful as OpenVPN, it is a good choice for mobile devices. Protocols such as PPTP are outdated and the security is weak. We should try to avoid them.
(3) Built-in Kill Switch function: When the VPN connection is disconnected for some other reason, the Kill Switch function will immediately cut off the user’s network connection to ensure that the user’s privacy and data are not leaked.
(4) Number and quality of servers: How many servers are in multiple countries, which directly affects the ability to unlock geographic restrictions. With servers in most countries around the world, this means you can unlock most of the world ’s content that is not accessible due to geographic restrictions. The greater the number of servers, the more guaranteed the connection speed. In addition to the number of servers, the quality of the servers is also important. Such as providing optimized dedicated streaming media server, or optimized dedicated P2P server, which has great appeal for use.
(5) Number of simultaneous connections allowed: If you have multiple devices that need to be protected, or you own a large family, or you operate a small company, then a VPN that allows multiple devices to connect at the same time is sure to you It was a surprise.
(6) Payment methods: Support for gift vouchers or cryptocurrencies for payment is also recommended.
For UK users, finding a suitable VPN is not an easy task. There are several VPNs that meet the above requirements. UK users can choose according to their actual needs: